It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in NIŠOPEN 2022 – EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX LEVEL C go tournament, and to celebrate with us „OUR FIRST 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY!“
DATE: 2022, March 25th-27th
VENUE: City of Niš (Serbia), HOTEL COMPLEX VIDIKOVAC
Participants of all ages and strenght are welcome!
Friday , March 25th
- 10:00 Registration desk start up
- 19:00 Ceremonial Academy: OUR FIRST 10 YEARS!
- 20:00 Welcome Party
Saturday, March 26th
- 10:00 Registration closes
- 10:30 Opening ceremony
- 11:00 First round (1)
- 15:00 Second round (2)
- 18:00 Third round (3)
- 21:00 NišOpen2022 Festive Dinner
Sunday, March 27th
- 10:00 Fourth round (4)
- 14:00 Fifth round (5)
- 17:00 Awarding and Closing Ceremony
SYSTEM: MacMahon 5 rounds, Japanese rules (6.5 komi)
TIME: 60 minutes + 3*30 sec (or 10/25) byoyomi
- Registrations before March 1st: 10,00 EUR
- Registrations before March 24th: 20,00 EUR
- Registrations on site: 30,00 EUR
The tournament prizes for TOP 5 players are:
- The first (1) place: 300€
- The second (2) place: 200€
- The third (3) place: 100€
- The fourth (4) place: 60€
- The fifth (5) place: 40€
Other tournament prizes are:
- The best kyu player: 40€
- The best women’s player: 30€
- Player with 5 wins: 30€
Recommended in Hotel Complex Vidikovac:
- 2-3 bed room: 2.500,00 RSD per day/per bed, including breakfast
- 1 bed room: 3.000,00 RSD per day/per bed, including breakfast
Rich meal (lunch or dinner): 700,00 RSD per meal.
Niš is easily accessible by several types of transportation.
Available flights to Niš airport are from: Cologne/Bonn, Memmingen, Frankfurt Hahn, Dortmund, Basel, Istanbul, Ljubljana. (Refer to : Airport Niš flights information)
By Car: Major highway E75 connects Niš with Belgrade. For more detailed directions, please consult the provided map.
By Bus: Niš is connected with many european cities by direct bus-lines. Bus lines from Belgrade are available on every hour. Most are direct. Bus trip takes 3 hours approximately. Also, there are daily lines from Sofia, Zagreb, Skoplje and some other cities.
By Train: Not recommended!